WAHL 1872-0475 Super Groom
High-quality cordless animal clipper Wahl Super Groom. All-metal head with a clipping height of 0.7 - 3 mm, clipping width 46 mm. Operation up to 100 minutes. The package contains 4 plastic attachment combs, a charging stand, an adapter, an oiler and a cleaning brush.Read more
Professional cordless shearing machine WAHL 1872-0475 Super Groom - for animal fur
- all-metal Magic Blade
- clipping length setting 0.7 - 3 mm, clipping width 46 mm
- battery or network operation
- batteries with a capacity of up to 100 minutes of operation
- color indicator of battery status, fast charging (approx. 150 minutes)
- ergonomic and modern shape
- color combination: champagne
- very quiet, calm and stable operation
- weight: 300 g
- accessories: attachment plastic combs 3, 6, 9, 12 mm, charging stand, electric transformer, oiler, cleaning brush
- manufacturer: WAHL / MOSER - made in Germany
Tip: "High-quality and reliable clipping machine for battery or network operation with a classic clipping blade. For a long service life, do not forget to oil the blade properly. If necessary, the blade can be resharpened professionally."
We know that the trimmer is a key tool for you to maintain your pet's fur. If you want to be sure that your machine will be taken care of even after the warranty expires, we offer you a new service - extension of the warranty for another 12 months. Just click on "Extended warranty 1 year" on purchase.
WAHL Professional is a US company founded in 1919 by Lee J. Wahl, who in the same year patented the world’s first electric hair clipping machine. The company then became a leader in the hair dressing market as well as home hair styling.
In 1967 the company introduced the first cordless chargeable clipping machine and started marketing it in 1971, immediately seizing 90% of the US hair clipping market. In 1987 the company invented its first curling iron and started producing various types of hair dryers. In 1996 Wahl acquires german hair clippers producing companies Moser and Ermila, becoming the world’s biggest hair clipper producing company. The range of products then grows rapidly and the company introduces the world’s first hair straightener.
In 2009 Wahl celebrated its 90th anniversary as a pioneer in manufacturing of home and professional hair care products.
What I want to cut