WAHL POWER Plus
|Cutting height:||0,7 - 3 mm|
|Cutting width:||46 mm|
|Battery life:||up to 100 minutes|
|Battery charging:||up to 75 minutes|
|Suitable for:||professional use|
Quality professional WAHL Power Plus shearing machine with two batteries
- great professional cordless shearing machine
- top, integrated Magic Blade cutting head with a 5-stage cutting height adjustment range from 0.7 to 3 mm and with a quick-release system and a cutting width of 46 mm
- charging stand, 2 x replaceable batteries (NiMh) XL Power - up to 100 min. operating time per charge
- charging time is 75 min
- easily removable head for quick replacement and easy maintenance
- additional plastic combs 3, 6, 9, 12 mm with the option to purchase 18 and 25 mm combs
- battery charge status indicator, reliable DC motor 5000 rpm
- very light - 270g
Barber tip: This machine comes with two batteries, so cut and charge the spare at the same time. Forget the cables. If you are looking for a machine similar to the Moser Chrom Style Pro but from Wahl, Power + is the right choice. For long life, don't forget to oil the head well. If necessary, this head can be professionally reground. If the head heats up during prolonged operation, it is advisable to use a special cooling spray. "
We know that the shearing machine is a key tool for your job. If you want to be sure that your machine will be taken care of even after the legal end
warranty period, we offer you a new service - extension of the warranty for another 12 months. Just click "Extended warranty 1 year" when buying
WAHL Professional is a North American company founded in 1919 by Lee J. Wahl, who patented the first electric hair clipper the same year. This corporation has thus become a leader in the field of professional and home hair care in its category.
In 1967, the company introduced the first wireless rechargeable machine and launched it in 1971, immediately controlling over 90% of the North American shearing machine market. In 1987, the company invented the first hair curler, and began producing various types of hair dryers. In 1996, WAHL acquires German companies producing MOSER and ERMILA shears, making it the largest manufacturer of shears in the world. The range of products has grown rapidly and the company introduces the world's first hair straightener.
In 2009, WAHL celebrates its 90th anniversary as a pioneer of professional and home hair care products.
To date, WAHL employs more than 2,200 people, sells its products in 165 countries and holds more than 100 patents in its portfolio.
What I want to cut
|For a complete cut||YES|