Cutting head WAHL Ultimate Optional 1247-7570 - 1.8 mm
- WAHL cutting heads of the ULTIMATE series are the latest models of cutting heads
- they are all-metal and are characterized by precise production from high-quality steel with absolutely precise cutting
- thanks to the new optimization of tooth geometry and production accuracy, they are highly efficient and allow you to cut virtually any coat - fine and very coarse, long and thick
- the heads are hardened to a higher hardness, so that their service life is significantly extended. By optimally adjusting the pressure, a balance is achieved between the cutting power and the heating of the head.
- All heads of this series can be subsequently reground and, thanks to their increased hardness, there is no significant loss of material during grinding (however, the grinding of heads must be entrusted to a professional workplace - this applies to all cutting heads!).
- color design: black surface
- are compatible with MOSER 1245 Max45, MOSER 1245 Class45, WAHL 1247 KM2 machines and also for some OSTER, ANDIS, LAUBE machines
- the heads are made in the USA and are 100% tested for the quality of the cut before shipment
- recommendation: the manufacturer recommends the use of a special, high-efficiency spray WAHL Blade Ice 2999-7900 (4in1) for regular maintenance of the cutting heads during cutting and after work - cleans, cools and oils the cutting heads
WAHL Professional is a North American company founded in 1919 by Lee J. Wahl, who patented the first electric hair clipper the same year. This corporation has thus become a leader in the field of professional and home hair care in its category.
In 1967, the company introduced the first wireless rechargeable machine and launched it in 1971, immediately controlling over 90% of the North American shearing machine market. In 1987, the company invented the first hair curler, and began producing various types of hair dryers. In 1996, WAHL acquires German companies producing MOSER and ERMILA shears, making it the largest manufacturer of shears in the world. The range of products has grown rapidly and the company introduces the world's first hair straightener.
In 2009, WAHL celebrates its 90th anniversary as a pioneer of professional and home hair care products.
To date, WAHL employs more than 2,200 people, sells its products in 165 countries and holds more than 100 patents in its portfolio.