Andis RACD network clipper for animals from the American brand Andis. Powerful motor, 2 all-metal clipping blades with a clipping height of 1.5 mm and 3.2 mm. The package contains 6 pieces of attachment combs and an oiler.Read more
- greater engine power for faster and easier haircut and trim
- ergonomic and compact design for comfortable but precise clipping
- an engine that does not require any special maintenance
- button for easy release of the clipping blade
- accessories: 6 attachment combs, 2 clipping blades (# 10 (1.5 mm), 7FC (3.2 mm) and cover
One of the world’s most sought after manufacturers of hair, beard and fur care tools came into being in 1922 in Racine, Wisconsin, USA.
The founder of the family company Matthew Andis began at first to specialize on hair clippers for home and professional use and also dog grooming clippers. The company grew successfully and since 1971 the range of products swelled with hair straighteners, curling irons, hairdryers and other animal clippers.
In recent years Andis, being led by the family’s fourth generation, continues to supply the world’s market with more innovative products. The company has around 400 employees and exports into 90 countries around the world.
Its quiet, light and powerful clippers, dryers, curling irons and other hairdressing equipment have become a phenomenon in the world of hairdressing.
What I want to cut