Andis Cordless UsPro Li Fade Graffiti Edition Clipper - ideal for professionals
- Bold and vibrant Andis Nation styling chosen by the barbering community
- Lithium-Ion powered battery for robust and long-lasting power.
- Features up to 2 hours of run time and charges in 90 minutes or less.
- Weighs less than 10 oz., perfect for all day, ergonomic use that won't weigh you down.
- Cord/Cordless operation for reliable power to last you all day long.
- High-speed adjustable fade blade (00000 to 000).
- Can be zero-gapped.
- adjustable cutting height from 0.2 mm to 0.5 mm
- special Andis Graffitti design
- very light weight - only 281 g
- accessories: 5 plastic attachments (1.5 mm, 2.4 mm, 3 mm, 4.5 mm, 6 mm), charging adapter with changeable tips, oiler, cleaning brush and cutting head cover
One of the world’s most sought after manufacturers of hair, beard and fur care tools came into being in 1922 in Racine, Wisconsin, USA.
The founder of the family company Matthew Andis began at first to specialize on hair clippers for home and professional use and also dog grooming clippers. The company grew successfully and since 1971 the range of products swelled with hair straighteners, curling irons, hairdryers and other animal clippers.
In recent years Andis, being led by the family’s fourth generation, continues to supply the world’s market with more innovative products. The company has around 400 employees and exports into 90 countries around the world.
Its quiet, light and powerful clippers, dryers, curling irons and other hairdressing equipment have become a phenomenon in the world of hairdressing.
What I want to cut
|For a complete cut||YES|