WAHL 1870-0482 Bravura - Midnight Blue
Top professional cordless hair clipper for Wahl Bravura Lithium. Clippingheight 0.7 - 3 mm, clipping width 46 mm. Li-ion battery without memory effect, up to 90 minutes of operation. LCD charging indicator. The package contains a charging stand, 6 pieces of attachment combs, a cleaning brush and an oiler. Midnight Blue finish.Read more
Professional cordless hair clipper WAHL Bravura Lithium 1870-0482 Midnight Blue
- super light, precise and powerful machine with the latest Lithium-Ion technology - designed for battery operation
- lithium charging cell without memory effect, up to 90 min. operating time, fast charging - only 60 min. !, up to 5 times longer life than NiMH rechargeable cells
- precision chrome-plated clipping blade 46 mm wide, made with state-of-the-art "Made in Germany" grinding technology - excellent clipping performance
- quick-clamping system of the clipping blade - easy and fast insertion and removal of the blade thanks to the "Quick Change" system, the possibility of adjusting the clipping height from 0.7 to 3 mm
- powerful and quiet engine
- LCD charging indicator
- first-class ergonomic shape with a soft and pleasant surface on the bottom of the machine for a comfortable, firm and secure grip of the machine
- accessories: charging stand, electric transformer, 6 attachment plastic combs 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 25 mm, cleaning brush, oiler with special oil for clipping blades
- weight:300 g
- production: WAHL - made in the EU
We know that the trimmer is a key tool for you to maintain your pet's fur. If you want to be sure that your machine will be taken care of even after the warranty expires, we offer you a new service - extension of the warranty for another 12 months. Just click on "Extended warranty 1 year" on purchase.
WAHL Professional is a US company founded in 1919 by Lee J. Wahl, who in the same year patented the world’s first electric hair clipping machine. The company then became a leader in the hair dressing market as well as home hair styling.
In 1967 the company introduced the first cordless chargeable clipping machine and started marketing it in 1971, immediately seizing 90% of the US hair clipping market. In 1987 the company invented its first curling iron and started producing various types of hair dryers. In 1996 Wahl acquires german hair clippers producing companies Moser and Ermila, becoming the world’s biggest hair clipper producing company. The range of products then grows rapidly and the company introduces the world’s first hair straightener.
In 2009 Wahl celebrated its 90th anniversary as a pioneer in manufacturing of home and professional hair care products.
What I want to cut