American Andis Cordless UsPro hair clipper suitable for professional clipping of dry and wet hair. Cord/cordless operation.
- powerful electromagnetic motor (5500 rpm)
- highly durable, chrome-plated clipping blade
- continuously adjustable clipping height by the side lever to 0.5 - 2.4 mm.
- Lithium-ion battery
- continuous operation 2 hours per charge
- charging time 90 min
- possible network operation even during charging
- powerful yet very light
- quiet operation of the engine, which does not overheat
- suitable for clipping wet and dry hair
- color design - Sugar Skull design.
230V | 50Hz | MAX 7200SPM
Accessories: Attachment combs 9 pcs: 1.5 / 3/6/10/13/16/19/22/25 mm., oil, comb, blade guard, charging stand, adapter.
One of the world’s most sought after manufacturers of hair, beard and fur care tools came into being in 1922 in Racine, Wisconsin, USA.
The founder of the family company Matthew Andis began at first to specialize on hair clippers for home and professional use and also dog grooming clippers. The company grew successfully and since 1971 the range of products swelled with hair straighteners, curling irons, hairdryers and other animal clippers.
In recent years Andis, being led by the family’s fourth generation, continues to supply the world’s market with more innovative products. The company has around 400 employees and exports into 90 countries around the world.
Its quiet, light and powerful clippers, dryers, curling irons and other hairdressing equipment have become a phenomenon in the world of hairdressing.
What I want to cut
|For a complete cut||YES|