Andis Pulse Li 5
New cordless clipper/trimmer Pulse Li 5 from the American brand Andis - ideal for small and medium breeds, especially finishing work - snout, ears, paws. The set includes a charging stand, adapter, oiler and 6 attachment combs.Read more
New cordless animal clipper Pulse Li 5 from the American brand Andis
- new cordless animal hair clipper
- adjustable five-position all-metal head from # 40 - # 9 (0.3 - 2 mm)
- li-ion battery with an operating time of up to 120 min.
- full charge up to 90 min.
- very light weight, only 283 grams - ideal for all-day operation
- ergonomic shape and elegant design
- mains and battery operation
- color design: light blue
- accessories: 6 plastic extensions (3 mm, 6 mm, 10 mm, 13 mm, 19 mm, 25 mm), docking stand, adapter with five terminals, oiler
100-240V | 50-60Hz | MAX 5,500SPM
One of the world’s most sought after manufacturers of hair, beard and fur care tools came into being in 1922 in Racine, Wisconsin, USA.
The founder of the family company Matthew Andis began at first to specialize on hair clippers for home and professional use and also dog grooming clippers. The company grew successfully and since 1971 the range of products swelled with hair straighteners, curling irons, hairdryers and other animal clippers.
In recent years Andis, being led by the family’s fourth generation, continues to supply the world’s market with more innovative products. The company has around 400 employees and exports into 90 countries around the world.
Its quiet, light and powerful clippers, dryers, curling irons and other hairdressing equipment have become a phenomenon in the world of hairdressing.
What I want to cut