Universal Stainless Steel Combs Andis
- high quality attachment combs
- suitable for professional clipping machines with switchable clipping blade system: MOSER, WAHL, OSTER (MOSER machines: 1245, 1250, WAHL machines: KM2, KM5, KM10, Storm)
- set includes 8 solid, stainless steel combs with clipping length: 3, 6, 10, 12, 16, 19, 22 and 25 mm
- combs placed in plastic transparent box
- color coded for quick identification
One of the world's most sought-after manufacturers of hair, beard and hair care tools, was born in 1922 in the USA, in Racine, Wisconsin.
The founder of this family business, Matthew Andis, specialized in the first years on hair clippers for home and professional use and on dog clippers. The company successfully expanded and in 1971 began to expand its range of hair straighteners, curling irons, hair dryers and machines for cutting other domestic animals.
With Andis leading the fourth generation, they continue to supply the world market with more and more innovation. They have about 400 employees and export to 90 countries.
Their quiet, light and powerful machines, hair dryers, curling irons and other hairdressing supplies have become a real phenomenon among professionals in the field.