ANDIS GTX-EXO Cordless
The ultimate trimmer for professionals. It is based on the popular T-Outliner model, but also offers maximum control and overview when creating the most creative hairstyles. An intuitive shape gives crystal clear visibility as you outline, shave and fade. The better-than-ever GTX-Z blades are retooled to cut closer than before and can be zero-gapped.Read more
New ultimate version of trimmer from the American brand Andis - Cordless GTX-EXO for professionals in barbershops.
Andis Cordless GTX-EXO professional trimmer
- cutting head width 40 mm
- special gold-plated GTX-Z head
- exo head - the cutting head is exposed, so you have complete control over every detail
- zero-gap - possibility to set zero cutting height
- strong Li-Ion battery
- extremely powerful rotary motor (7200 rpm)
- constant speed - guarantees constant engine operation
- operating time up to 100 min
- charging time 60 min
- quality T-Blade cutting head
- suitable for contours and finishing work - absolute cutting precision
- ideal for barbershop
- elegant black color
120-240V | 50-60Hz | MAX 7200SPM
Today, one of the world's most sought-after manufacturers of hair, beard and hair care tools was born in 1922 in the USA, in Racine, Wisconsin.
The founder of this family business, Matthew Andis, specialized in the first years on hair clippers for home and professional use and on dog clippers. The company grew successfully, so in 1971 it began to expand its range with hair straighteners, curling irons, hair dryers and razors for cutting other domestic animals.
With Andis leading the fourth generation, the global market continues to supply more and more innovation. They have about 400 employees and export to 90 countries.
Their quiet, light and powerful machines, hair dryers, curling irons and other hairdressing supplies have become a real phenomenon among professionals in the field.