WAHL Barber 5 Star hair dryer
The professional hair dryer Wahl Barber 5star in a stylish chrome design and retro design. Extremely powerful 2200 Watt.Two speeds of professional AC motor, three air temperatures + fast air cooling switch. Ionization effect with tourmaline technology.Read more
Professional hair dryer WAHL Barber 5star
- professional, reliable, powerful AC motor with a power of 2200 W with a thermal fuse
- ionizing effect with tourmaline technology = negative ions have an antistatic effect and are gentle on the hair, negative ions close the surface of the hair, smooth it and give it
- a silky appearance
- extremely high air flow - up to 30 m / s = very fast drying
- 2 speeds, 3 temperature levels + possibility of separate cold air blowing + button for hot air cooling
- 2 x professional nozzles - narrow and wide
- removable filter for snow cleaning
- professional network cable 2.7 m long with hanging eye
- weight only 652 g
- elegant retro barber design
- color design: chrome / black
WAHL Professional is a North American company founded in 1919 by Lee J. Wahl, who patented the first electric hair clipper the same year. This corporation has thus become a leader in the field of professional and home hair care in its category.
In 1967, the company introduced the first wireless rechargeable machine, and in 1971 it was launched, immediately controlling over 90% of the North American shearing machine market. In 1987, the company invented the first hair curler and began producing various types of hair dryers. In 1996, WAHL bought the German companies producing MOSER and ERMILA shears, making it the largest manufacturer of shears in the world. The range of products has grown rapidly and the company introduces the world's first hair straightener.
In 2009, WAHL celebrates its 90th anniversary as a pioneer of professional and home hair care products.
To date, WAHL employs more than 2,200 people, sells its products in 165 countries and holds more than 100 patents in its portfolio.