WAHL Beret PROLITHIUM
|Clipping height:||0,4 mm|
|Clipping width:||28 mm|
|Battery life:||up to 75 minutes|
|Battery charging:||up to 60 minutes|
|Suitable for:||professional use|
Quality outlining machine WAHL 4216-0471 BERET ProLithium with a clipping height of 0.4 mm and a width of only 28 mm. Battery operation up to 60 min. for one charge, very quiet operation. The package contains a charging stand, adapter, 4 additional attachment combs, an oiler, a blade guard and a cleaning brush.Read more
WAHL BERET ProLithium professional clipping machine
- new WAHL clipping machine - contour - with lithium battery
- battery and network operation - the electric transformer can be connected directly
- precision chrome-plated clipping blade - tilting, easily removable, 28 mm wide with a clipping height of 0.4 mm
- very quiet operation,
- operation up to 75 min. per charge
- environmentally friendly lithium battery without memory effect
- charging light, fully charged battery in 60 min.
- very light - only 115 g
- ergonomic shape - fits nicely in hand
- engine 5,500 rpm
- accessories: practical charging and storage stand, electric transformer, 4 attachment combs, oiler with special oil for clipping blades, cleaning brush, blade guard
Barber's tip: "A quality Wahl outliner with a blade that is only 28 mm narrow - ideal for fine finishing work. You will also appreciate the ultra-low weight - only 115 grams. For long life, don't forget to oil the blade properly.
We know that the clipping machine is a key tool for your job. If you want to be sure that your machine will be taken care of even after the warranty expires, we offer you a new service - extension of the warranty for another 12 months. Just click "Extended warranty 1 year" on purchase.
WAHL Professional is a North American company founded in 1919 by Lee J. Wahl, who patented the first electric hair clipper the same year. This corporation has thus become a leader in the field of professional and home hair care in its category.
In 1967, the company introduced the first wireless rechargeable machine and launched it in 1971, immediately controlling over 90% of the North American shearing machine market. In 1987, the company invented the first hair curler, and began producing various types of hair dryers. In 1996, WAHL acquires German companies producing MOSER and ERMILA shears, making it the largest manufacturer of shears in the world. The range of products has grown rapidly and the company introduces the world's first hair straightener.
In 2009, WAHL celebrates its 90th anniversary as a pioneer of professional and home hair care products.
To date, WAHL employs more than 2,200 people, sells its products in 165 countries and holds more than 100 patents in its portfolio.
What I want to cut
|For a complete cut||YES|