WAHL 4340-0470 Superdry 2000 W - Ionic
Quality professional hairdryer Wahl SuperDry in an elegant black design. Strong power of 2000 W with thermostat, ionization effect with tourmaline technology. 2 speeds and 3 heating levels. 2 nozzles. Cable 3 m.Read more
Professional hair dryer WAHL 2000 Super Dry 4340-0470
- professional, reliable, powerful AC motor with a power of 2000 W with a thermostat
- ionizing effect with tourmaline technology = Ionic function has an antistatic effect gkeeps the moisture in the cuticles and gives the hair a sleeker, shinier finish
- extremely high air flow - up to 30 m / s = very fast drying
- 2 speeds, 3 heatnig levels + cold air blowing option + cold shot button
- 2 x professional nozzles - narrow and wide
- removable filter for easy cleaning
- professional network 3 m cable with a hanging loop
- weight only 630 g
- elegant design
- color design: glossy black
WAHL Professional is a US company founded in 1919 by Lee J. Wahl, who in the same year patented the world’s first electric hair clipping machine. The company then became a leader in the hair dressing market as well as home hair styling.
In 1967 the company introduced the first cordless chargeable clipping machine and started marketing it in 1971, immediately seizing 90% of the US hair clipping market. In 1987 the company invented its first curling iron and started producing various types of hair dryers. In 1996 Wahl acquires german hair clippers producing companies Moser and Ermila, becoming the world’s biggest hair clipper producing company. The range of products then grows rapidly and the company introduces the world’s first hair straightener.
In 2009 Wahl celebrated its 90th anniversary as a pioneer in manufacturing of home and professional hair care products.