Hairdressing scissors DOVO 243,608 Touch Center - 6 "
Professional hairdressing scissors DOVO Solingen - Center Touch 243 608 R SAT.
- top, all-metal, forged, stainless steel scissors - original, unique Solingen steel
- smooth blade, concave cut, honed (finest cut) = very sharp - super quality
- the special Micro-Motion technology reduces the friction of the scissors and the scissors thus obtain a very light and quiet operation
- slim, light, elegant, excellently balanced - Center Touch - thanks to the original, unmistakable Solingen steel, traditional steaming together with new state-of-the-art technology
- possibility to adjust the operation of the scissors, removable finger rest
- super ergonomic shape - partial opening of the handles with the blade closed reduces fatigue during all-day cutting, less strain on the thumb joint
- the largest size of scissors - 6 "
- stored in a metal box with foam filling, adjusting screwdriver and oiler with special mineral oil
- surface treatment - 243 605 R POL. = polished stainless steel, 243 608 R SAT./ R POL. = matt stainless steel on the handles, polished stainless steel on the tips
- manufacturer: DOVO Solingen - original Solingen Germany
DOVO dating in Solingen, Merkur Solingen
The German company DOVO Solingen celebrated its centenary in 2006 together with its subsidiary Merkur Solingen .
Its products include professional hairdressing scissors, manicure scissors, shaving supplies, manicure sets.
The DOVO company started with the production of razors with thirteen employees. A law passed in 1938 to protect the name Solingen gave it more pride and a sense of security for the trademark, as well as an even greater sense of local identity.
The company chose a knight with a sword and a hammer as its emblem, which vigorously penetrated the markets in Western Europe and North America.
Thanks to the mass introduction of the electric shaver, the management of the DOVO company is looking for a second source of income, so it starts producing hair scissors. At that time, the company's technicians personally went around the hairdressing salons in Solingen and found out from the hairdressers which scissors would be most suitable for them.
When young developers came in 1951, the production of scissors began to be a huge success, and DOVO was once again entering the markets in North (later South) America and Western Europe, but this time with scissors.
Thanks to the success of the scissors, the company establishes a subsidiary, Merkur Solingen, to produce shaving supplies that are a worldwide success and that open up new markets for the company in Asia, especially in Russia and the Arabian Peninsula.
All products of the companies DOVO and Merkur Solingen are originals made in Solingen, Germany, famous for the highest quality European steel.
|Center Touch ****||YES|
|With smooth blade||YES|