|Clipping height:||0,4 mm|
|Clipping width:||40 mm|
|Cable length:||2,4 m|
|Suitable for:||professional use|
Quality network trimming machine WAHL 08110-316H Balding with a clipping height of only 0.4 mm designed for clipping hair almost completely. The package contains 2 plastic attachment combs, a comb, a blade guard, an oiler and 2 cleaning brushes.Read more
WAHL Balding 08110-316H professional clipping machine from the famous 5 star series
- professional network clipper - 230V, 50Hz
- very reliable vibration motor (6000 oscillations / min.)
- durable construction, also suitable for long-term operation
- precise, all-metal, chrome-plated and very fine clipping blade "ZERO Overlap Chrome Blade" with almost zero clipping height (0.4 mm) - especially suitable for complete and smooth shaving and maintaining an extremely short cut on the head and the whole body
- clipping head width: 40 mm
- 2.4 m network cable
- weight: 610 g
- accessories: plastic attachment combs for clipping heights of 1.5 mm and 4.5 mm, blade guard, flat hairdressing comb, two cleaning brushes (large, small), oiler with special oil for the clipping blades
- production: design and production in the USA - manufacturer WAHL USA
Barber's tip: "A hair clipper that is used to clipping hair almost completely - the height of the cut is only 0.4 mm, which is already the domain of outlining machines. High-quality and reliable, suitable for demanding operation. If necessary, this blade can be professionally resharpened. If the blade heats up during longer operation, it is advisable to use a special cooling spray. "
We know that the clipping machine is a key tool for your job. If you want to be sure that your machine will be taken care of even after the warranty expires, we offer you a new service - extension of the warranty for another 12 months. Just click "Extended warranty 1 year" on purchase.
WAHL Professional is a US company founded in 1919 by Lee J. Wahl, who in the same year patented the world’s first electric hair clipping machine. The company then became a leader in the hair dressing market as well as home hair styling.
In 1967 the company introduced the first cordless chargeable clipping machine and started marketing it in 1971, immediately seizing 90% of the US hair clipping market. In 1987 the company invented its first curling iron and started producing various types of hair dryers. In 1996 Wahl acquires german hair clippers producing companies Moser and Ermila, becoming the world’s biggest hair clipper producing company. The range of products then grows rapidly and the company introduces the world’s first hair straightener.
In 2009 Wahl celebrated its 90th anniversary as a pioneer in manufacturing of home and professional hair care products.
What I want to cut
|For a complete cut||YES|